Saturday, May 5, 2012

PROFESSIONAL CONTACT

Fow my two professional contacts, I have chosen  World Forum Foundation: http://www.worldforumfoundation.org/
and Unicef: http://www.unicef.org/infbycountry/. For the World Forum Foundation I email them, but have not heard from them as of today saturday and Unicef I have joined the organization on face books and email them. I may have to take the alternate assignment for part 1. I really enjoy watching the programs when they have teleton on television for unicef, and where I work we all donate to our local unicef foundation every year.

In chosen the early childhood organization that I want to study,is ( NAECTE) National Association of Early Childhood Teacher Educators. http://www.naecte.org/index

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria,

    I look forward to learning from your experience with the NAECTE website. This is an unfamiliar resource for me, and it sound like there will be a lot of helpful information.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gloria,

    I too am unfamiliar with the NAECTE website so I look forward to learning about this as well. I hope you hear back from your contacts for part 1 of the assignment soon although the alternate assignments will be just as enlightening. I look forward to sharing this experience with you over the next 8 weeks.

    Good luck,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gloria,
    I am also unfamiliar with the NAECTE website and I am looking forward to learning more about it as well. Once I get done our Application assignment I will look at the webite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gloria
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that did not recognize the NAECTE website. Being new to the Education field I really look forward to learning more about the website as well. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gloria,
    I too look forward to hearing about your experiences with this project . Good Luck to you ! I am still waiting to hear back from a few contacts. I used Facebook to contact my friends /family to call upon any of their contacts...

    ReplyDelete