Saturday, April 7, 2012

Emotional support provides a means of connecting with others and helps to combat depression. It also helps to provide people with a sense of belonging. You are in charge of how you react to the people and events in your life. You can either give negativity power over your life or you can choose happiness instead.
“MY SUPPORT”
Family support offer practical help and emotional support to me in my times of need.
   
I would be nothing without the love and support of my family. My family is not only my support but also the foundation for who I am. My family is always there for me when I need them.


 
I am blessed to have such an incredible family. Daily, I thank God for my family. I also make it a point to regularly thank my family for their presence in my life and for being just who they are. I truly feel privileged to have my family’s support in all of my endeavors.



 
Hearing a word of praise from a member of my family means the world to me. They cheer me on when I am winning. My family accepts me when I come up short. No matter how the game is going, they are always in my corner.

My family pushes me to be my best and to live the best life that I was created to live. They teach me virtues that will get me to the place I want to be. When life begins to cloud my view, my family keeps me focused on my dreams.  I treasure my relationship with my family like gold; hard times are the fire that refines that gold. Going through hard times together strengthens our bond. Even the moments with my family that I do not wish to re-live have taught me valuable lessons that help me be a better person today.
 



Support at work refers to individuals’ perceptions of available social support on the job from supervisors or coworkers and can influence their levels of perceived work stress and job satisfaction. Perceived supervisor support has been shown to relate to lower overall perceptions of work stress. The perception of a supportive supervisor has a positive influence on an employee’s perceptions'

2 comments:

  1. It seems that you have a worderful relationship with your family. Family does mean every thing and I am glad for you that you have such an outstanding support from your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with "Awesome Learner for Education" your family support is very strong. Also, you mentioned support at work and a good role model in your supervisor. The support of co-workers is very important too; so that you can reach your goals.

      Delete