Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time Well Spent


“WOW” How time fly.

 I want to take this time to share with you three deeply felt learning from this program. The first deeply felt learning that I gained from this program is that I have to be very passionate and you have to be and effective leader. The knowledge that I have learned from this program will serve as a guide for me through my career as an early childhood professional. Second deeply felt thing that I have learned from the early childhood program is that being a professional in the early childhood field, is to be determined and committed to helping young children and their families with knowledge to help them learned. The third thing that I learned is the importance of being a life -long learner. Even though this program is over does not mean that I am through with my learning. It is now my responsibility to advocate for the well- being of young children and their families.



My long term goal is to one day open my own childcare center in my community to help with the literacy problem with young children and their parents. I plan to have a parent center within the childcare facility where our parent can enhance their learning.



I would like to take this time to wish all of my colleagues much success in their continue learning. I wish you all the best with your Master’s degree and I hope that it bring you to what you are seeking and to help enrich your careers. And it is with great pride to wish Dr. Teri a heartfelt thank you for all the things she do, you have been a great instructor for me throughout these last eight weeks. This has been a great experience for me here at Walden and this course has been a challenge for me. Thanks to you Dr. Teri, I am here saying farewell to you and my colleagues, Farewell and good luck to all my colleagues, and a great thank you to Dr. Teri

 

This is a quote by Martin Luther King, Jr.

  “The time is always right, to do what is right.”
 
 
 Gloria A. Wilson     P O Box 36
6628202457 w.         Moorhead, MS. 38761
6622070232 c.
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Gloria
    I wanted to make sure that I say Good Bye and good luck to you, I have enjoyed reading your journey in this course. I know that you will conquer great things in Mississippi, so don't ever give up!!!
    I pray that you will be successful.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete