Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Personal Childhood Web

 This is Pearlie Mae Bryant Wilson, my mother who loved and cared for me until her passing. My mother were a rock as you would say. She worked two jobs to make sure that we stayed in school at least until we graduated high school. She motivated us to be the best that wecould be.



My aunt Addie B. Graves, who is my mother sister and she will always be a special person in my life.When my mother past she was there for me, and always told me look to the stars baby they will guide you on the right path.



 My aunt Bessie Richardson and me in the background on the phone. This is my mother's baby sister and she is still here to looking over my shoulder and watching over me and my children as my mother and a grandmother would. And I love her so much, because she watches over me and my children.

Dorothy J. WilsonMy oldest sister Dorothy Wilson, who finish her education and return home for a minute. She gave me strength to complete my college degree and to start working on my master's. We are thousands of miles apart, but the love we share it seems as though we are next door to each other.


And last my father who is deceased, he work from sun up to sun down to give us some of the things that we wanted, and basicially everything that we needed to be productive in school.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your family. I can appreciate the closeness you keep with your siblings.

    ReplyDelete